22 June 2011

Another Day...

Hey everyone!  Wednesday has come and gone and I only manged a short training ride.  It's all good, though.  Had some great help from Mother Nature!  Seems every turn we made put us into confrontation with yet a stronger and more aggressive head wind.  It was great.  Alec enjoyed sitting in my draft and acting like it was tough.  I think he does it as a way to build my pshyche...pump me up, cheer me on, or simply to make me suffer!  Ha-Ha!
We only rode about 18 miles tonight but we pushed hard and enjoyed our company.
So, we're hoping for some cooperation from the weather over the next few days.  Have plans to get over 150 miles over the weekend, as well as a few hours on the lake with the kayak...if I can get it away from Alec and Hanna!  Ha-Ha!
Unitl my next post, remember to ride hard, feel the pain, enjoy it, and be ready for the next ride...DIG DEEP!

TNT OUT-

1 comment:

  1. You are a great inspiration and I am truly proud to call you friend...good luck brother. Kolba

    ReplyDelete