16 June 2011

I'm Here...

Hello everyone!  I know there are a few followers now but I also believe that there will be many to come.  So let me start with telling you of what this is about..."Clif Note" version, of course...

The Leadville Trail 100 Mountain Bike Race is a real butt kicker!  It's been around since 1983, it's popularity has grown over the years (it's a lottery draw to get in), and it's now my stage for raising awareness, faith, and financial support to the non-profit organization, Kailey's Krew Foundation.

Over the days I will tell about how you can engage and be part of our endeavor as well as provide you with random thoughts...hey, it's our blog and I can do that. 

For now, I ask you to think about how you can help...if I finish the race, would you contribute a certain amount; if I finish within 12 hours, would you increase the donation; and if I finish in under 9 hours, would you make a significant contribution to the mission of Kailey's Krew?

I failed in 2010 but I promise to succeed in 2011.  Do you have what it takes to support me, challenge me, and give me the drive to reach Our Goal?  Lay-out your challenge and let's just see where we can go together...

There will be daily posts and I promise to keep you entertained. But let me warn you, I have a mission and a vision, and I will succeed...to date, I've ridden over 750 miles (since March 2011 all on a knobby-tired mountain bike) and my goal is 750 miles per month.  I only have 60 days until race day but hey, good luck keeping up...

I have a mission.  I have a vision!  Dig Deep!  Ride Hard! 

TNT-

No comments:

Post a Comment