21 August 2011

For 2012...

So, if I can qualify at a Regional Race or if I get lucky to be drawn from the race lottery again, what could be a new goal for the LT100 2012 race? 

Here are a few ideas to throw out there...

- This years' goal was to finish the race - period!  The race course got the best of me last year but this year had to be different.  I couldn't let it beat me!  Goal for 2012...finish under 9 hours?  It's not too unrealistic of a goal, is it?  2010 = Did Not Finish; 2011 = 11h08m18s; 2012 = 8h59m59s????

- I went solo for my first two races.  Why not take an entire team to Leadville in 2012?  A team of "Kailey's Krew Pedal of Hope" racers?  4, 8, 11 racers with the common objective to finish the LT100 - BUT TOGETHER, AS A TEAM!   Help me get the word out and let's see if we can put together a TEAM to take the challenge.

What are your thoughts?  Post a comment or send me an e-mail and give us some ideas.  In the meantime, check out the attached video of me in the 2011 LT100 Race...





  Enjoy the video and send me a note...thanks!

Saddle Up, Dig Deep, and Ride Hard!

TNT OUT-

No comments:

Post a Comment