21 August 2011

Where Are We Now?

I'm back already but not because I forgot anything but because I didn't want my post to get too long and I wanted to keep the topics separate as well.

For starters, the GMS Cross Country Team and the GHS Volleyball Team joined Kailey's Krew Pedal of Hope and captured contributions and donations.  I have not seen personally seen the pledge sheets but I understand they raised approximately $1,700 for Kailey's Krew!  A big "Woo-Hoo" goes out to all team members and thank you so much for your efforts!

In addition, we have the following new members of the "Challengers"...

Harold and Barb Damron
Corinne Greis
Matt Brehm
Susan Coers
Robert & Jeanette Schuerman

Thank you so much for your contributions and support.

And with that, here's the latest on our fund-raising goal of $7,500...

$8,304.50

We made our goal and then some.  And the donations continue to come in...will we see $10K?  Wow, wouldn't that be great? 

Coming soon, I'll post a complete roll-up of all members of the Challengers and of the Peloton.  Thank you again to everyone for your generosity, support, and encouragement!

Until the next "post", "Saddle Up, Dig Deep, and Ride Hard"!

TNT OUT-

No comments:

Post a Comment